Our cancellation is Strict meaning that you are entitled for full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
14 days prior
48 hours after
7 days prior
Fri, Oct 12
Fri, Oct 19
For a full refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made within 48 hours of booking and at least 14 full days prior to listing’s local check-in time (or 2:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check-in.
For a 50% refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made 7 full days prior to listing’s local check in time (or 2:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check in, otherwise no refund. For example, if check-in is on Friday, cancel by Friday of the previous week before check in time.
If the guest cancels less than 7 days in advance or decides to leave early after check-in, the nights not spent are not refunded.
ADDITIONAL HOUSE RULES
* There is an extra fee of £16/night per extra guest in the room. Please inform the right number of guests prior to book.
* Rooms with sofa bed is made up for bookings for 3 guests only. Please inform us in advance if your booking is for 2 guests and you would like to have the sofa bed made – a fee of £16 will be charged to prepare the sofa bed.
* Check-in time is from 2pm until any time, we give our guests the option to check in late using our self check in system which is very easy! If you need to arrive earlier than check in time is also possible with additional charge of just £5 you can use the common areas to drop you luggage. Early check in is available from 1pm with additional cost of £10. Please contact us for more information.
* Check-out is at 11 am. Late check-out can be confirmed upon availability with additional charge of £10. Contact us for more information. Late check-out without prior notice will be not acceptable and guests are subject a penalty of £30.
* Please note, we are not responsible for any items left in the house common areas but we have never experienced any issues.
* Please inform your estimated time of arrival and departure at the house.
* Use the kitchen at any time but always clean up after use so the other guests can enjoy as well.
* Washing Machine / Dryer is used to process our linen. You are welcome to use it during your stay, if available between 8am – 8pm.
* The Iron, iron board and hair dryer are available for all guests. After use please place it back to be available for another guest to use it as well.
* One sheet, one duvet, 2 pillows and a bath towel per guest is provided. If the guest requires additional towels or linen please inform us in advance, guests will be subject to an extra fee.
* There is no daily housekeeping service in the rooms. This service is available upon request subject to a surcharge of £15/day.
* Stained/damaged bed linen or towels guests will be charged a fee of £30.
* Please treat the home as you would your own.
* Please respect the neighbours and other guests and do not make significant noise or play loud music after 10pm (including in the lounge area).
* No smoking. If this condition is broken, guests will be charged a fee of £200.
* We don't provide travel/universal adapters.