Our cancellation is Strict meaning that you are entitled for full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
14 days prior
48 hours after
7 days prior
Fri, Oct 12
Fri, Oct 19
For a full refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made within 48 hours of booking and at least 14 full days prior to listing’s local check-in time (or 2:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check-in.
For a 50% refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made 7 full days prior to listing’s local check in time (or 2:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check in, otherwise no refund. For example, if check-in is on Friday, cancel by Friday of the previous week before check in time.
If the guest cancels less than 7 days in advance or decides to leave early after check-in, the nights not spent are not refunded.
ADDITIONAL HOUSE RULES
* This room is for single occupation only. Please consult us first to have a second guest, there is an extra fee of £16/night per extra guest in the room. Please inform the right number of guests prior to book.
* Check-in time is from 4pm - 10pm, we give our guests the option to check out late using our self check in system which is very easy! If you need to arrive earlier than check in time, we can offer, with additional charge of just £5, to drop your bags in another property within 3min walk from the flat. Unfortunately we can't offer luggage dropoff in this flat. Early check in is available from 1pm with additional cost of £10. Please contact us for more information.
* Check-out is at 12 Pm. We kindly ask for you to leave the keys inside the bedroom on the desk or bedside table, there is no need to lock the door, just please keep closed.
* Late check-out can be confirmed upon availability with additional charge of £10. Contact us for more information. Late check-out without prior notice will be not acceptable and guests are subject a penalty of £30.
* Please note, we are not responsible for any items left in the house common areas but we have never experienced any issues.
* Please inform your estimated time of arrival and departure at the house.
* Use the kitchen at any time but always clean up after use so the other guests can enjoy as well.
* Washing Machine / Dryer is used to process our linen. You are welcome to use it during your stay, if available between 8am – 8pm.
* The Iron, iron board and hair dryer are available for all guests. After use please place it back to be available for another guest to use it as well.
* One sheet, one duvet, 2 pillows and a bath towel per guest is provided. If the guest requires additional towels or linen please inform us in advance, guests will be subject to an extra fee.
* There is no daily housekeeping service in the rooms. This service is available upon request subject to a surcharge of £15/day.
* Stained/damaged bed linen or towels guests will be charged a fee of £30.
* Key Loss a £30 fee will be charged.
* Please treat the home as you would your own.
* Please respect the neighbours and other guests and do not make significant noise or play loud music after 10pm (including in the lounge area).
* No smoking. If this condition is broken, guests will be charged a fee of £200.
* We don't provide travel/universal adapters.
* There are central heating and electrical heating, please use the one available.
* Wifi connection is fine for browsing but as you will share with other guests, it may be challenging for calls or downloads.